Thursday, May 27, 2010

Finally. I am going to do this!

I have been threatening for ages (yes, you might feel threatened if you do not like particularly like me or what I have to share) to start a blog. Ok. Now what?

It's a journey.

Everything.

The thought in your brain into the computer keyboard and out there into the world. That is just one aspect of this life and the journey that we are on. A bit profound and simple and unspectacular all at the same time.

But these are the first few thoughts of this journey.

Love the Lord your God with all your heart, strength and mind. This is the new objective and goal of my journey. Am I a speedy student? No. Daily reminders for the journey are needed. Today, I hope to love Him more. What will you get from that? I don't know, but I hope you can get something good and authentic.

Toodles!

3 comments:

  1. You go mama! Paste some of those Facebook stories in here! (And that's SOOOO funny... just last night I got my blog back again! I'm Kiddos1138.blogspot.com (But I think I need a new name!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogging world!! And Kiddo - glad to see your are posting again to :-) And i invite you guys to check my blog out too!

    ReplyDelete