Thursday, July 28, 2011

Stupid Dog

Playful Facebook banter started by me this morning...



Dear Dumb Dog,

I have not had my morning coffee yet. Please curtail your stupidity and stubbornness until after 9am or until I have swallowed a full cup of coffee. Following these wise words of instruction will result in you enjoying more of your life and even a few liberties. If momma ain't happy, you ain't happy.

Thank you,
Your Other Mother

(Jean Leonard Powell)
Dear Other Mother,

The dumb dog is too dumb to read this and since you didn't ask me to read it to him, he won't get it.

Signed,
The Cat.


Dear Cat,

As I am sure you have already experienced, the Dumb Dog thinks he is a cat in disguise, until he gets a stuffed animal in his line of sight. Please be advised that when you see him with a stuffed toy in his mouth to give him a wide berth. Otherwise, I cannot insure your continued existence as an indifferent by-stander.

I do thank you for your concern, but even though Dumb Dog thinks he is a cat, he does not speak the official Cat language. Your observation that he does not read is also correct. I think we are on our own in this one.

Do you want to commiserate over a cup of cream? I'll put mine in my second cup of coffee, after I put you-know-who outside for a good run.

Thank you,
The Other Mother

(Jean Leonard Powell)
Dear Other Mother,

Share a cup of cream while griping about the dog?? My favorite thing to do......

Signed,
The Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment